Friday, November 22, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving

There is so much to be thankful for this time of year.  I am thankful to share that I had 100% participation at conferences. I so enjoy talking to all of you and learning more about your child!
I am thankful for your kiddo!  I am very lucky that I have a job that involves such sweet kids with great hearts!  I am thankful to be a part of such a wonderful community. Truman is such a caring and kind environment.

As you relax and think about all that you are thankful for take a minute to hug your child a little closer. Be thankful that you have that minute with them.  You will blink and that minute will be gone.

A few things to remember before returning to school"
1. Please have a pencil at home for your kids to do their homework with. We are seeing a lot of crayons, markers, and pens.  They don't erase very well.
2. Please send warm clothes with your child and snow gear if needed.
3. Mrs. Smith's last day will be Dec. 13th. How will I ever do it without her?

Upcoming Events:
 Dec. 3rd - Half day
Dec. 6th - Awards Assembly 3/5 at 2:15.
Dec. 10th - I will be gone for a teacher training. Mrs. Lewis will be here.
Dec. 12th - Taft play
Dec. 18th - half day
Dec. 19th - Movie " Little House on the Prairie/Blizzard"
Dec. 20th - Winter Party - 3:00
Dec. 23- Jan. 1st - Winter break
Jan. 2nd - Return to school

Have a relaxed and family filled Thanksgiving! Thank you for all you do!!